4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 7:16 AM by Anonymous

Can anyone please update me on my Reseller Application Credit Check Status. My id is webmaster@sparx.in. I was told by Google on 28th Nov. that it should be done within 5-7 working days. However I still have got no update from them. Kindly help.

Anonymous

Hi,

I have applied for Google Apps Reseller program on 27th Nov 2015. On 28th i got an email from Google that I have successfully deployed more than 100 licenses and that i would have to wait for the credit check which should be done in 5-7 working days. Since that time I am stuck in Credit Check and have no update. I have customers who want to add more licenses but I am unable to help and belive me that Google Brand is taking that hit. Kindly expedite the process. My id is webmaster@sparx.in Below is the email I received from Google on 28th Nov.

From: Google Apps <apps-solution-providers-noreply@google.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 2:18 PM
      Subject: Google Apps Authorized Reseller program update
      To: <sambuj.kumar@outlook.com>

Hello webmaster,

Congratulations! You have successfully registered at least 100 end user licenses and completed your half of the application process.

Next, we will initiate a simple credit check on your business. We will let you know if there is any additional information we need from you to complete this step. Once you have been approved for credit terms, you will receive a welcome email notifying you that your reseller tools are available. This entire process can take 5 - 7 business days.

In the meantime, explore the different ways to build and grow your business as a Google Apps for Work partner. If you have questions or need to escalate an issue related to your application, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Google Apps for Work Partner Team