1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 2:02 AM by Anonymous

My credit check still in analises

Anonymous

Hi, I received the message bellow, saying:

"The credit team told me that your company does not have an enough credit history, that is your company is doing business for less than a year. Please seethis page and check the point 2 in Credit Checks."

So, I know that. But my company stands for commercialize and to provide support on Google Apps For Work and its related products, as well.

How can I start my company's trajectory as a Google Partner in my region, once I've already completed the task to commercialize the 25 first licenses? I believe that my company has the potencial to help in the growing of adhesion on use of this fascinating platform in my region.

I didn't know that my company should have more than one year of credit history. I was surprised with this information, because I was focused in the last 4 months to reach the 25th licenses firstly. Then, once completed this task I have started my business accordingly rules of the program.

So, please give me only one opportunity.

Thank you,

• Re: My credit check still in analises
          Anonymous

Hi MSA CONSULTORIA,

Thanks for your post.

Upon further investigation with the Credit Team, we can offer the option of proceeding with a security deposit to secure the credit line if we're unable to get a credit report or rating on the business. If you are interested in this option, we will re-open your case and continue privately.

Regards,

Vivian

1 of 1 people found this helpful